Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lost in Life

I haven't posted in so long, because I have been "lost" in the day to day happenings called life! Let me start by shouting from the rooftop, "I HAVE A JOB!"
Just so you know,

I have a seriously strong conscious and heart, that HAS to believe in the job that I do, and just "know" that I'm in the "right" place. That has been a problem since moving from out of state, a little over a year ago. As, I left a most wonderful position, a 4K preschool teacher at our church. It has been difficult to find "my" spot
I had gone down so many different paths, working so hard, trying to get "the" job to pan out. Do you know that I didn't even have to find this job? It found me! Through a grapevine consisting of several people. It worked out way easier than all of the hoops that I had been jumping through just weeks and months before.
I have been working with young children for the past several years, because that is just where my heart is, and I am happy to say, that this job opportunity that I have, is right on target. It feels like God's target, and that I am right where I am supposed to be for now. (praising God!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! I am so happy for you both!

Visitors since 10-9-07